I am champing and I stomach pains could that be a sign that im pregant and I have headahces all the time?

I have headaches,champing,i've gain weight i weighed 117lbs now i weigh 135lbs.I have stomach pains and cramps at the same time it hurts really bad.Is that a sign of bein pregant or what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first symptom was headaches and I never get headaches. I would take a test and if negative contact your doctor if your still cramping and no period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I dunno. maybe you are eating too much and it is making you gain weight and causing your to have intestinal problems!!

If you have gained almost 20 pounds and are pregnant then you should be far enough along to feel a baby move and should be past the cramping part of pregnancy.

If you think you are pregnant, take a test. We are not HPT and we cant really help you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't think that I was pregnant with those symptoms but take a home pregnancy test to see for sure. The cramping and weight gain could be waste needing to come out and a good laxative could be helpful but don't take one until you make sure you are not pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Take a home test and then call your doctor. If you're not pregnant, then you certainly have a problem of some sort that needs to be addressed by a doctor. You could have PID, for example, or a digestive problem of some kind. Could be lots of things, really, so best to get it checked out sooner than later.
    anusaramama

Answer by anusaramama at 3:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• what you do is go to the drug store and buy a pregnancy test, it's really easy. just follow the directions on the paper inside the box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009