So tired of feeling like I'm in the dark about things

Where is a good place to start to learn about what is going on with our Government?

I hear bits and piece but I want the whole story the big picture

Any help would be great

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Go to politifact, and take your pick from any number of topics--they're staying pretty factual and neutral!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• listen live at 997wtn.com to michael delgiorno, phil valentine or michael savage. you may have heard some bad things about conservative talk radio, but it's all crap, if you actually listen to the entire show a few times you'll see they are not bad and don't lie. i hate when ppl say michael savage is racist, he's not, the liberal media takes clips out of the show and speaks their opinion.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You might want to check out the American Free Press, America's last real newspaper, and familiarize yourself with the term One World Government.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 3:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yep and that is what the progressives want a one world government and they will cheer it on and they will get it.Too bad they have no idea of what they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• AIR AMERICA!!!!!!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• AIR AMERICA!!!!!!

rolling on floorI hope that was a joke.  Yeah, Air America is where you should get all of your un-biased news.  Bwaaaahhh haaaa haaa.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Remember whatever sourse you listen to will be biased. Even local news. I live in a concervative area so the reports tend to be slightly in favor of republicans.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I agree with teamquinn 100%. Don't watch only CNN or MSNBC, or Fox News. (especially Fox News.) If you read something or see it on TV, google it and find information to back it up. Anyone can say anything on the internet, and unless more than one news source is reporting it, it may not be true.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Democracy Now --at least it reports on subjects that other media sources ignore, like secret societies like Skull&Bones..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I think the majority of the media is pro Obama, Fox news is not, they do however have guests who sit on opposite sides of the fence, which leads to some very interesting debates...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009