pregnancy problems

I feel like this pregnancy i have had nothing but problems.this is my 3rd,1 living,1 miscarry and 1 in the womb.when i first found out i was pregnant they told me i had an abnormal pap,possible cervical cancer but they can not test it till after baby is born.i was also told i have a hemmorage,a blood clot or a blood ball between the uterus and placenta.then i had a yeast infection,which by the way was no where near the same symptoms i had with my first born.then they tested me for gestational diabettes,it came back positive,so i had to take the 3 hour test,which came back normal,but they told me i am anemic.then at 30 weeks i was having really bad back pains with stomach pain,they thought i was in early labor,but after a pelvic exam it was a YEAST INFECTION?how is that possible??i was also diagnosed with gall stones at 19 weeks,had it removed at 20 weeks.i just feel like nothing has gone right.anyone else feel/felt this way?

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was healthy as a horse until the last 2 months. I had WEIRD pregnancy stuff happen to me. I got a pregnancy "tumor", Pupps (crazy rash all over legs), and I got put on bedrest for high BP. Nothing extremely bad but it all happened at the same time and made me feel like those last 8 weeks would never go by!
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 3:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009