How Do I inpress His Mom?.

Ok!.My Boyfriend(baby's Father) Is With Leon For a Few Day's.
The Qustion is how do I inpress the baby's father's momther?.when he's mom is good friend's with a nother chick he got pregent.But We are not 100% sure!.so if i am not sure and there not sure eather what should I look forwerd too.?.how do i Inpress her to like me and still be friend's with her.Witch I Realy hate with all my sole.she dont talk about her but the facked that her Son love's me with all his heart.what shout i do to brake the ice on are relationship.(to fill you in The babe's father and i are dating and looking in to are wedding to clue you in).

Desiree09458

Asked by Desiree09458 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• first i think you should learn how to spell and speak properly...that will impress her...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Just be yourself. There is no need to impress anyone.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If she can see that you love her son, and her grandchild, and are taking good care of them that will matter. Don't talk about the ex, that can only go badly for you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I would suggest just being yourself. If she cant like you for being you then she will never get along with you, but it doesn't matter how she's feels about you just be respectful at all times and please don't let her intimidate you. Be strong and bolded but always respectful in your speech, your beliefs and your opinions.
    witness833

Answer by witness833 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you don't
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009