anyone else?

I don't correct anyone and I am not the worlds best at grammer but the mis use of "their" and "there" is so common on this site and it is one error that always jumps out at me. Is this just me or do you have a grammer or spelling error that bothers you? Yes, I am a little bored and being a little petty. By the way I looked up petty to make sure I was spelling it correctly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dislike when others use the word "grammer" instead of "grammar". That gets me everytime. I also dislike the misuse of their and theyre, but I know I do it sometimes. Its not because I dont know how, its just because Im not thinking.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• OP Here-

I knew I should have used spell check when writing this sort of question.
    Kudos to you!
    Note to self it's grammar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm a writer, so I worry about those things a lot. I'm not really editing myself carefully when I'm sending a quick message, or responding to a post, so I've made many of these mistakes myself. You can usually tell by reading the message whether the person really just can't spell and has poor grammar, or just made a mistake.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I get vut (what) there (their) sayen(saying)! Ok dood(dude) lykk(like) seriosly
    (seriously) der (there) iz (is) a spell check buttin (button)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When people use then instead of than in a sentence it always jumps out at me :-)
    Karenjm

Answer by Karenjm at 4:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009