I have a stalker

I know after you hear this you're going to think I'm completely stupid and naive but I realize that now. I realize that I was stupid and naive. I had been talking to a guy online and we had a connection...yadda yadda yadda. I've been going to him because my marriage was in ruins. Now I want to end things to work on my marriage with my husband and he won't stop emailing me and texting me and calling. I deleted my email account, I blocked his phone number so he can't text or call but it's possible that he knows where I live. What do I do about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• First off you shouldnt have stepped out of your marriage. Second, if he knows where you live, you need to be completely honest with your husband about what is going on so he can prevent anything from happeningor so that its not a shock if it does..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He knows everything and I warned him that there's a chance he might come up here. And I realize that going outside of my marriage was a huge mistake. I realize that now. I had to learn it for myself. Everyone kept telling me that but I didn't want to listen. And now I'm learning the hard way how much of a mistake it was. I hope he doesn't come up here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• me too, it sounds like u are really scared. if he does, why dont u just call the police?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Have you ever seen "Fatal Attraction" or " Obsessed"? you play with fire your gonna get burned.

You should just wait and see if there is any sign of him knowing where you live...be on the look out and be careful sounds kind of scary...and then If you find out he does then you need to get a restraining order and tell your husband. Expect your husband to be upset and hopefully he will stand by your side and try to get through this...but don't hide it if you truly have a stalker, because he could hurt you or your husband so let hubby know. Good luck.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Did you tell him that you've decided to work on your marriage?
    Not trying to bash you, I think you get the picture of what can go wrong... but so many people turn to someone else instead of their partner and that's where they go wrong. It's hard to fix the problems if you're only talking to someone else about it.
    From experience people w ill feed off of your weakness and make the situation so much worse usually.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I told him and he didn't take it too well. But I blocked him from every other aspect but my personal home so I hope he doesn't come up here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009