Do you want some of your faith in people restored? Watch this..

You will need your klennex

GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS...
WE THANK YOU ALL...

Sergeant First Class

Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 4:44 PM
Killed in action the week before, the body of Sergeant First Class John C. Beale was returned to Falcon Field in Peachtree City, Georgia, just south of Atlanta, on20June 11, 2009 ..

The Henry County Police Department escorted the procession to the funeral home in McDonough , Georgia . A simple notice in local papers indicated the road route to be taken and the approximate time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The link below is a short travelogue of that day's remarkable and painful journey. Watch this if you wish to have some of your faith in people restored.

Please share widely.

http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?file=http%3A%2F%2Fblip.tv%2Frss%2F...

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I knew you also posted anon. What is the point??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No I did not mean to post anon and why are you posting anon? lol

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• That was nice. When my husbands body came home after he died it was not like that. There were hundreds of screaming and shouting antiwar people. There were only one or two with flags honoring my husband. Thankfully at the funeral the Patriot Guard was there and they kept the very vocal protesters away from the cemetary. The cars in the funeral procession had spit and feces on them from the protesters. It was pathetic and very unAmerican in my humble opinion. Protest all you like but when you stoop to not allowing a widow and her three kids mourn over a lost husband and father in peace you have crossed the line. Everyone assumes it was the Phelp's family but it wasn't they were somewhere else this was antiwar anti troop people.

God Bless this family and it does restore my faith a bit. All soldiers deserve to be greeted in a positive manner when they get home whether they are alived or have been killed in action.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• God bless all of our Military, each and every, single hair on their heads and their families. With all my heart, I thank all of our Soldiers for their service! They sacrifice so much for us to keep our freedom, sometimes, too many times, they must give all, they courageously give their lives for us, we owe them a debt we can never pay. I am proud to be an American and I am proud to be from Georgia.

Thank you very much for posting this, those of us who are NOT living away from our loved one, wondering if and when we will see them smile again or afraid we will not, have no clue what military families deal with every day.

Anon 4:30, God bless you and you family, I am so sorry for your loss, I am so sorry for the disrespect that was forced on you and your family. There is no excuse for any such behavior and those who chose to participate will receive justice. I know your Husband received his reward from God in Heaven...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009