How Do I Get Time With My Boyfriend?.

How Do I Be A Stay At Home MoM And Still Have Time for one on one date's with my boyfriend?.

Desiree09458

Asked by Desiree09458 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You do family time if he doesn't want to be around your children then something needs to change. Also when your children are in bed then there's one on one time for you two.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and our together time is after the kids go to bed. For that reason, we've been consistent with the 8:00 bedtime so we have a couple hours every night. I have friends who have a weekly "date night" where they either have a babysitter or family watch the kids so they can go out. I've never done that because I haven't had anyone I trust to watch the kids, but I can see that it would be healthy for our relationship. Also, doing things together as a family can be fun too (bike rides, walks, mini golf, etc.)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 4:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009