can someone help out with babygirl clothing?

hi my name is karen im having a babygirl in dec and i do need help with some baby things but more clothing if anything, i was wondering if anybody was willing to help me out maybe willing to ship me some stuff i would be very blessed and gratefull..i stay in whittier nc near bryson city..i hope to hear from you thanks god bless all

hugz09

Asked by hugz09 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd love to help.. why don't you come over to my group big sisters (www.cafemom.com/groups/bigsisters) and ask some of the girls there too.. we're always willing to help someone in need. Not sure I will have much for you since my DD was a summer baby.. but someone else might!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Try to look on Craigslist sometimes people post stuff for others, or you can post a wanted ad! I have a baby boy and another on the way, but I am sure someone will be able to help you! Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009