Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does any GOV./Local org.'s have rights to RAINWATER?

just curious.

Answer Question

Asked by MamasTooOld at 4:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 4 (28 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • My state of Colorado does. You have to apply for a rainwater use permit to use it. Even as irrigation.

    Answer by jenree33 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • No idea

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • no idea, but I'm getting charged for the city to drain it from my street. And it drains into the pond that I have to pay to maintain! Go figure.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Damn! The government wants their share even if it doesn't belong to them in the first place. Didn't God create rain? Good gravy, you can't win for tryin.

    Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Really? I can not believe my eyes!!!!

    Answer by MamasTooOld at 5:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Wow, that's something I didn't know!! Luckily they don't do that around here! I'd be like Finders, Keepers, I found it in my grass....

    Answer by srhmldndo at 8:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Wow, a charge for rainwater? Now I've heard it all!

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN