Leftover Ham Recipes Needed!

Any soups, beans, or dishes to use up left over ham? I'm interested in a really good ham salad recipe, too. Mine turns out nasty and my family won't eat it.

Thanks!

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My favorite use for leftover ham is simple: Open a box of scalloped potatoes, put in the saucepan as directed with water and milk, add the ham, and cook until the potatoes are done. Very easy and tasty.

Answer by Bmat at 6:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Scalloped potatoes and ham. Don't know the recipe, but that's a great one. Or grilled ham and cheese for lunch...my hubby's fave.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 4:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hashbrown caserole, yum! your leftover ham cubed, one bag ore ida frozen hashbrowns, 1 can of campbells cheese, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, one small onion finely chopped (optional), 1 bag shredded cheese (save some for topping when done cooking) put all that in a 13 x 9 in dish in oven at 350 for about 45 mins. when there's 5-10 mins left put the rest of the shredded cheese on.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Ham and Tater Casserole

1 28oz Pkg Diced Potatoes
    1 10oz Pkg Frozen Broccoli Thawed and Drained
    1 1/2 Cups Cooked, Diced Ham
    1 Can Cream of Broc. Soup
    3/4 Cup Mayo
    1/2 Cup Milk
    1 Cup Shred. Ched. Cheese

Layer 1st 3 Ingredients in a Casserole Dish. Mix soup, milk and mayo together until it forms a sauce, and pour over dish. Cover and bake @ 350 for 20 min. Uncover, top with cheese, and bake for another 20 min.

My family loves broccoli and ham, so this one goes over really well. I know the sauce sounds weird, but it's really good. I use Miracle Whip instead of regular mayo.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009