Shower Tan

Has anyone bought the system Shower Tan? I think its an awesome idea.. but I want to hear pros and cons about it. On the demo video on the website, the set up looks easy, it just seems that the spray doesnt go for very long.... Thnx

davesgirl86

Asked by davesgirl86 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've never heard of it. What is the link?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• showertan.com
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• What a rip off. Don't waste your money. Order Today ... Only $345+S&H
    You only need about 1 Mystic Tan in a professional salon a month and they're anywhere from $20-$40 each session. That would take you about 2 years to spend that much. The rod it holds up on looks flimsy and you'd like get an unever "tan" Plus can you imagine what the chemicals would do to your bathtub and shower curtain? Well once you've regrouted your tub, bought a new shower curtain, bought spray tan removal wipes from Sephora and bought the ridiculous kit you're out big money. Please don't buy this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I love, LOVE my ShowerTan!!! I got it a little cheaper on Ebay than from the ShowerTan website, but I suspect that it's actually the same people selling it on Ebay. The hardest part it getting the timing right- it only sprays for about 20 seconds, so you have to get it even across your front, back, and sides (lift you arms!!!). The first time came out blotchy, but I'm getting better abd better at it. It saves me a lot of time and money. One trip in a Mystic booth is 30 bucks, which, for me, wears off in about a week...I workout and the sweating makes it fade superfast. I honestly think the ShowerTan is well worth what I spent. Oh, and it doesn't stain at all. I actually use it in our big, white, jacuzzi; walls, tub, etc. have not stained at all.
    Whiteisle

Answer by Whiteisle at 7:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009