Audri still isn't laughing is this ok???

Ok so at her 4 month check up the dr said since she wasnt already laughing at that point that she should be anyday! Well now here we are at the 6 month mark and she has only laughed once!!! she smiles and coos all the time but no laughing. Should I be concerned???

Candice0986

Asked by Candice0986 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my oldest would not laugh either.....she still doesn't laugh much. I thinkits more of a personality thing than something wrong. my girl is really reserved and a total introvert - she only gives the laughs sparingly. I'd enjoy what she gives you
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My daughter doesn't laugh until I tickle her, and I mean REALLY tickle her. If I only tickle her a little, she just does this weird thing where she screams so high that it just sounds like air being pushed out of her mouth. That's what she does when she's excited, too. It's cute, but it's not laughter. And that's okay, it really is. Don't worry about it. (By the way, my daughter is 7 months old.)
    Call-Me-Mommy

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 5:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My 3rd baby didnt laugh until she like a year old!! She would smile and coo and squeal, But she would NOT laugh :( I think some kids just have different personalities, She is 2 now and has the greatest little laugh!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My son also didnt laugh till around 7 mo so I wouldnt worry, they give specifics on the "normal child" and I think any mom would agree our kids are never in that area lol. Also they told me my son was chubby shoot he is 3 and is tiny everyone tells me so I wouldnt worry!
    Angeloroyalty

Answer by Angeloroyalty at 11:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009