How can I get my picky son to eat more?

My son is very small and underweight...he does not like to eat, and is constantly on the move. I am so discouraged, I have tried everything you can imagine...and nothing has helped....HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is he on formula/bfing still? And how underweight? What WILL he eat? cause if you can find foods like the things he will eat that may help.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 4:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• have you tried pediasure?
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Don't panic. Just as some kids are chubby some are skinny. Let him "graze" throughout the day. Keep healthy, simple things he likes to eat in small dishes where he's playing, this lets him eat smaller amounts consistently. Be sure he's not filling up on bottles, if he still has them. Introduce new things in really small amounts and repeatedly. If he's active, he's getting calories to burn. Talk with your pediatrician if your still concerned. It does take some kids longer to become accustomed to foods and develop tastes and likings for textures.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009