Cant deside

I think Hubby and I have decided on a boys name to be nicholas. hubby likes the name Lilia, I on the other hand dont care for it as much only because our first daughters name is Lilly. what do you think about the name? Any other girls names you can think of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like the name Nicholas. Don't really care for Lilia, especially since your first daughter's name is Lilly. I like the name Evelyn, Mckenna, Emily, Sophie, Brianna, Emerson.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't name her that if you already have a daughter named Lily. When I think of names for my baby, I try to imagine myself calling my daughter that and most of the time I can't see it. We are going to name our daughter Emalynn.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I love the name Lilia as well as Lilly but I agree they are way too similar. If you want something with an L, how about Lucy or Lucia?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ive always loved the name tara i was goin to use that but i decided to name mine if its a girl terri ruth after mine and my hubbys moms
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009