my one year old falls out

how can i stop this ...she falls out at a drop of a hat....you can say no and down she goes...i afraid she may hurt herself because she throws her head back first .....any suggestions would help..thanks

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 4:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Falls out of what? Falls out of your hands?
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Don't stop disciplining her because she does it. That's one thing I will say.

Answer by louise2 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• She probably means she has a fit.

Answer by louise2 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i mean fall out like fal to the floor ...and just lay there ..she does it in public and at home..she has a fit
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 4:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Catch her before she falls on the floor and lay her on the floor gently and let her scream it out ansd dont give in to her fit and go about what you were doing before. just dont do this in public.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Oh thanks louise2!

With mine I let them just go. If she hurts herself, she probably won't do it much more cuz it hurt! That's what it took for mine. I just let them go and when they were done, they were done.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009