Chris Evert chocolate cake recipe?

My mom has been trying to find it. I guess it was the best cake ever? Haha. I don't think anyone will know it since I already googled it and didn't find anything. But if anyone has Chris Evert's chocolate bundt cake recipe, please share it with me or tell me where I can find it. Thank you! :)

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Never heard of it but here's my fave chocolate bundt cake

1 small box cook & serve chocolate pudding plus milk according to package
    1 devil's food cake mix (I use Duncan Hines ONLY for this recipe-works better for some reason)
    2 eggs
    1 pkg (12 oz) chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside.
    Cook pudding according to package directions. Cool 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin from forming.
    Place cake mix in mixing bowl. Add eggs and pudding. Stir well to combine. Stir in chips then spread into pan. Bake 5 minutes LESS than miniumum time on package . Cool on rack 10 minutes then turn out of pan. Serve warm or at room temp.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009