So once the sex dies in a relationship, what do you do?

It is a physically unfix-able problem and we are only in our mid-late 20's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Try therapy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• what do you mean 'physically unfixable'? maybe i can help
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• so im assuming he cant perform...can u use toys or other ways to please eachother?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• well if yall have medical conditions then get closer by spending time with one one another. If its not a medical thing and the sex just doesn't work try new things "toys, movies, oral"
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• there are other things besides sex you can do to stay intimate and connected.

intimate meals
    cuddling
    petting
    massages
    toys...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You should try new possitions that both like.Because sex is really good just make and efford and everything is going to be ok. Does he like oral you could try different stuff.Every guy liked that and you are really young to said that physically unfix-able problem and we are only in our mid-late 20's.Im the same age as you and me and my bf try alot of new stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You talk. You spend time together. You cuddle and kiss.

No sex here in YEARS...my husband also has an unfixable problem that causes far too much pain. I used to miss it. Don't anymore.

But this was key for us: Sex was always a MINOR part of our relationship; what's in the brain is far more important to both of us.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• drink a lot ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• intimacy is still attainable so work on that

Answer by admckenzie at 7:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• in any relationship it will die out whether its from boredom or lack of love or interest in your partner after fourteen years and cheating it has died and you could call this physically unfix able but if i knew i could trust him and he would make me feel secure that this would be enough for me . sex toys and fantasy only delay whats going to happen in all relationships without something more than a sex. life you have had the fate to find this out early my apologies go out you get real close to each other its the only way to make up for this area talk talk talk keep the line open it will bond you closer the more you now about each other the more you know how they think and feel.the more you care how they think and feel good luck its hard but its worth the bestest friend you ever will have
    MAMMAGOTEIGHT

Answer by MAMMAGOTEIGHT at 8:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009