Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why would my be hurting if i got my tubes and there is fluid in my tube anyone know

do u know what it means when there is fluid in your tube

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • which and what tube are we talking about?

    Answer by MythicMMM at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

  • Is it your ear tubes? And your ear aches? Maybe there is infection and you should see a doctor.

    Answer by Bmat at 5:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.