.PLEASE HELP ME

Well today i had sex with my bf. And before that i had some spotting when i went to the bathroom. Then when i was done i cheked and you know when the last day of your period is light brown and red. I had a little only one wiped. Then i took a shower and i wiped again and nothing is that bad. I think im supposded to get my period taday, but i do not know whats wrong.Last month it was the same and im a heavy period.The first to the last day is really heavy.PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sex before a period can cause a bit of early bleeding.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Not sure how we can help. But, you probably want to be prepared to get your period....soon.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Are you trying to conceive? You aren't married? Not a good idea. You owe it to yourself and your baby to be protected by marriage before even trying to get pregnant.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• im sorry but just because someone is not married, does not mean they shouldnt have a child. after all its just a piece of paper. its better to be in love and want a child with no marriage then to be married with no love or want for the child, as for the question are you stressed out, or very active more then normal, i had that problem about a year ago i started a heavy workout program, and my heavy days turned to light spotting for a couple months. If you are trying then Gl
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009