how old where you when you had your frist kid?

where you happy you where pregnet or scared?

crazymommy21

Asked by crazymommy21 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 22 and very happy!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 5:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 19
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 29 and scared out of my mind! I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids-then BOOM-my "friend with benefits" was now a daddy! (We had a DS) We had hooked up off and on for 13 years but never thought it would work as we were just having fun. Lo' and behold 4 years later-we own a house together and had our DD 2 years ago.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 24

ecstatic...we'd been ttc for12 months.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 18.
    And myself, my family, and my partner and his family were all over the moon about it - our daughter started off a whole new generation in both our families.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 40...I wasn't scared but I was worried and I was happy about it. We had been trying for 9 years and I had experienced one miscarriage. That's what I was worried about..keeping the baby. I had endo and had to have surgery for it. That was in 98. I got pregnant in 2002. So, I'm very happy to have the one child I have. He's great and a blessing. It took us a long time but, worth it.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i was 16 BUT not like the 16 now days.I had a job and was living with the father me and him was together 8yrs and 2 very active boy. Now i look back and im glad i had my son at that age bc he helped me grow up to be the mother i am now. I have 4 kids at 27 and couldnt planed a better time for me ne ways
    smilez03

Answer by smilez03 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was 19 when he was born. I got married 7 mos. after I turned 18, got pregnant a few weeks after that and I was trhilled to be pregnant. That baby is now almost 23, I will celebrate 24 years of marriage in oct. and my toher 3 sons are 17, 19 and 21. It's been a great life and I wouldn't change a thing!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was 17 when I got pregnant and 18 when he was born. I was scared out of my mind at first, but my family showed me so much support, I was able to get over the fear and concentrate on being a good mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was 22 when i gave birth to my first. (I have a SS who was already around but his dad was just a "friend" at the time). I'll admit we were stupid and hooked up and didn't use any protection and the next thing I know I was prego. I was scared because the job I was in I loved and I knew there was no way that I could do it with a baby (I was only home 2 days a week). But long story short I'm now married to my "friend" and have 3 wonderful boys out of it. I quit my job and now I'm a SAHM and all is good. I was scared at the time but now I'm glad that everything happened because I wouldn't have my boys and they are my life.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009