prince charming vs working progress

im currently single because i felt like i had to wait around for my babyfather .i didnt want to have sex with any one unless it was himi didnt want to be with anybody but him we once had a great relationship..but things turned sour and i broke it off not knowing i would still be crazy about him..i feel like hes my soulmate..he doesnt want to be in a relationship and i dont know how he feels about me..i asked but he doesnt tells me..meanwhile a friend of mine stepped up to the plate and became the perfect guy ..he sgreat with my daughter ..spend alot of time with us and doesnt hold back how he feels ..i'v known him since we were younger we still have a great friendship but he wants to be togehter in a relationship..hes the perfect guy but im inlove with another man .what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Explain that you're in love with another man. He'll understand and he might wait or he might leave but you have to tell him the truth either way.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 5:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Your confusing me. Are you with(in a relationship) with your babies father or not?

Answer by louise2 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No offense but I don't think that's love with the first guy. I think it's co dependence and relationship addiction. Let go of the bad (he doesn't want you or he'd be with you) and see where the new guy can take you. Watch the move He's Just Not That In To You if you need help letting go of the guy who doesn't want a relationship with you. How much more does he need to say to let you know how he feels?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I agree with Anon 5:46. If he wanted to be with you he would. He obviously isn't condusive to your emotional health. Maybe you could give Prince Charming a chance and find out that he is exactly what you need.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 5:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009