do you ever get discouraged about your own situations?

when you see the heartless responses on here something do you get discouraged? Do you ever feel inadequate after reading some moms answers? Why do some mom feel they need to bash instead of uplift and help educate?

ssnelson26

Asked by ssnelson26 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's possible that they are unhappy in their own lives and don't feel up to encouraging others. Not malicious, just unhappy.

Answer by Bmat at 5:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Some people are supportive and some are only concerned with what's important to them. I think it's important to surround yourself with people who are helpful and supportive.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I don't know why some feel the need to bash. I will always try to give a positive answer. I enjoy CM. It gives me a chance to talk to other moms or give and get advice. I don't know what other people are going through. Maybe with all this bad economy, people just need to vent. I don't have an answer to this question.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Exactly. I'm sick of explaining why I have food stamps, or WIC, or why I can't breastfeed, why I don't work.....etc etc etc. Now I just go to the next Q or tell them to shut the F* up. They don't know me. I don't have to explain anything to anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009