I am sooo tired! Can I do anything about my energy levels, or do I just need to deal?

I am currently 32 1/2 weeks pregnant. I just started back to school and I am just exhausted! By the time I walk around campus all day I get home and am absolutely useless. I know being more active might help eventually, but honestly, any more walking than I already have to do does not appeal to me. My hips have seen better days! Are there some foods I could eat or something that might bring me out of this haze?

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 5:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking a cup of coffee or small glass of pop, that usually helps me. And take a nap if you need one! lol I HAVE to take a nap during the day otherwise I'm exhausted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Take more B6... it is totally safe in pregnancy and will help with your energy level:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Every two hours or so just sit down for 10 min and close your eyes and breath...inhale belly up..exhale belly down. Completely fall into a relax state. It would refresh me..hope it works for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Make sure you're drinking enough water, and pay attention to what foods make you feel sluggish, if there are some days that are better than others, try to remember what you ate and what time of day it was.
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 8:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009