why did you break up with an ex? reasons why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• He was beating the crap out of me. Is a good reason to me.

Answer by louise2 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He wasn't man enough for me......Toni Braxton :)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I mean it, he had no drive..just lazy and selfish.
    Farrahann

• Husband 1 left me for another woman. I was 16. She was 30 and more experienced than I was so he sent me home to mom. Husband 2 was an abuser. Husband 3 got on drugs which I couldn't have around me or my kids.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I ended it with my ex because he said the only way we could be together was if I had an abortion, it was the straw that sunk the boat, it made me realize we were over and that he did not know or love me, I'm pro life. I would not want to be with a man such as him. After we split up once and for all I was able to see how mentally abusive he was. He's with some one else now, I hope she is strong, does not buy his lies (though I know she does, she'll see the truth sooner or later, I wish she'd look at his past realize the truth, he's not the victim, he's the abuser.) Not my problem (other then the lies he tells her and she posts online) My best friend is my fiancee we are happy, I know he is a wonderful man not a abusive man wearing a mask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• He was a selfish alcoholic. And still is. I am happily married now & he's alone. Go figure!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My ex always sided with his mom and never stood up to her. I couldn't deal with it anymore.
    Anonymous

• My oldest kids' dad had no drive or ambition
    My youngest child's dad was abusive
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 12:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Because we were 24 and he still dident want to leave his parents house even after i asked him for 2 years, and i had thought he was cheating!
    shortey26

Answer by shortey26 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009