help me now

im pregnet in the summer and every day i sweat like mad i feel sick when i drink milk i feel like it boiling in me i feel faint all the time i do not even want to move because im hot and sleepy and i feel so gross and sometimes i feel like i want to yank the baby out so i can feel better any advise would be a ton of help because every thing that i have done is not helping and and i have the worst baby brain right now i forget every thing i put butter in my purse one day and the next day i put the milk in with the dishes dos every one have that

newmom461

Asked by newmom461 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol.
    I had no brain to begin with... xD
    When I was pregnant with my son - I would forget what I was saying AS I was saying it. I'm pregnant again, and it's worse. I sit there, with my mouth hanging open, looking blankly into space, struggling to remember wtf I was saying. :]
    Don't drink milk then.
    Drink ice water. Get a cold wet rag and drape it over the back of your neck.
    If you can get a wading pool or something similar... go soak your feet.

Yesterday, when it was super hot - the family and I ran through the sprinklers. :]
    Have fun while staying cool!
    If you have younger kiddos - have a water fight outside. Etc.

Good luck!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was in your shoes last year. I ate a ton of ice pops. I got the Eddy's all natural fruit grape flavored ones. They are AMAZING and I hate like, a box a day. I also had ice backs all over me all the time and took a lot of cool baths.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If milk makes you sick, why do you drink it? I haven't had a glass of milk since I was 7; my 14 year old hasn't had milk since she weaned herself (from breastfeeding) at 23 months.

Here is a great article on bone health

http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ah, geez! LOL!!
    You sound so..... pregnant!

If you can try to drink a lot more water, avoid milk (or so much, maybe), take cool baths/showers, and eat a lot of fruit & veggies you might feel a little better.
    The misplaced stuff, eh, can't help there, lol!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I freeze a big glass of lemonade on hot days. It tastes and feels soo good. We have AC in our house and I'm currently freezing DH but he doesn't complain too much :) But I agree, cool rags, lost of ice water. If you dont have AC invest in some fans and keep one pointed on you. and if milk makes you sick right now dont drink it!!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hey... JOIN THE CLUB!!! =) Im pregnant too!!

&my first trimester was horrible-in the hospital 4x!!

my second trimester has been rough but Ive been learning what works for me.

forgetfulness? OH YEA!! & it does NOT help when ur in a rush for something important

Drink lots of water >> I know, pooy on the taste of water but drink it!! your body needs it!
    Also... if milk makes u sick? have u tried taking a calcium supplement instead? (for ur bones)
    and wear tank tops, or very light clothing, supportive flipflops and vegg!!!

try to keep your feet elevated, & relax

Ive been eating A LOT of fruit (fresh smoothie everyday-for me) and veggies with every meal
    -im not sure how that may do for you, but it has helped me considerably =)

stay away from sugary things-i learned FAST that anything sweet gave me headachs, dizzyness & even I noticed I was forgetful &a complete fruit loop-that day<
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 8:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009