18 days late, no signs and 3 negitive preg tests

I have been under much stress, but 18 days come on now.....What else besides pregnant can this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can still be stress. To be on the safe side go see your doctor for a blood hCG test.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I was 3 1/2 weeks late and in the hospital not feeling well and their test said I wasn't pregnant, but a week later with no period still, I took another and it turns out I was. Definately get the blood test if you can.
    mamagood81

Answer by mamagood81 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've had a 45 day cycle because everything was off in my system. There was a cyst messing things up. It happens. If you go longer than 45 days, see your gyn.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• try again with another test in a few days...N try it with your very first Morning pee...thats when its most accurate
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 8:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Same happened to me. I was about 3 weeks late.I took a pregnancy test and it said no, then a week later I found out that I was almost 3 months pregnant!!!
    ZachAttack09

Answer by ZachAttack09 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009