Town Hall meetings near me

Can anyone help me try to find out if there will be one near me? I googled town hall meetings ohio and came up with nothing.
Thanks!

tracy0812

Asked by tracy0812 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe he is only doing them near National Parks so they can do the vacation thing too!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• contact your members of Congress. I know that our Rep. is holding a series of events on universal health care in our district.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I wish I could have been at Barney Frank's this week.....the one in our state was 5 hours away and I couldn't get to it with kids in tow.

But if your Rep or Sen is doing one, their office/website should have a schedule.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 6:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Go to Senate.gov and look for your senators and they should have it posted on their page if they are having town hall meetings. Do the same for your congressmen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009