Ex Acorn director to testify against group?

LAS VEGAS (AP) - A former Las Vegas director for a political advocacy group accused of illegally paying canvassers to register voters during last year's presidential campaign has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge and agreed to testify against the group and another employee.

What do you think?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Good, I'd like every freaking one of them arrested and shut down. They are in big trouble since O'Reilly and Beck started investigating.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Finally, some small movement on this racket. But voter fraud is small potatoes, the more pervasive issue is the mountain of donations which all get diverted from community groups to ACORN's headquarters, and none of the local branches have any idea whether they are being given back the money which the donors sent to the Louisiana headquarters.

This would be simple grand larceny if it werent for the fact that the gov't stimulus bills give millions of taxpayer dollars to ACORN ...

Glenn Beck has been chasing down this story ever since he learned of a couple of whistle-blowers who were being ignored. Link: http://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/acorn/index.html
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Wow, it sure is quiet in this question. Does anyone else hear crickets?

I would watch my back if I were that guy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yep I hear them and I can also hear them over on the post about Obama drilling in Brazil
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Ahh girls they are busy scrambling trying to come up with a good answer..DUH...Guess they don't have their talking points yet..*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Oh mamakirs you know better they are on the phone with WH right now complaining just like they did with GWB ...(sarcasm) yeah right...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am not shocked we are hearing crickets. Acorn is bad news and I cannot wait till they are finally dismantled and taken down. Hopefully, their ties to our Liar in Chief will be exposed too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009