What is your favorite food from schwans?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 6:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Their ice cream products. We didn't care for their frozen meals, even though they seemed like a good idea.

Answer by Bmat at 6:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Chicken nuggets! The kids I use to babysit for when I was in high school always had them for lunch and they were sooo good. Once I finish my masters and we'll actually have real money coming in, I'm going to start buying them! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Oh man...I've got a few faves, actually.

During my pregnancy it was their breaded mozzarella sticks, but you have to do them in a little oil in a skillet for them to taste good. If you try to bake them, they're just horrible!

When my son was under 6 months old and hubby and I were too tired to eat, we'd make All-Schwan phillies First, take one of their frozen baguettes and bake it according to the directions on the package. While that cools off a little, take about a third of a package of the broiled onion/mushroom mix and start that in a pan. After a couple of minutes, add a single beef wafer from the Philly steaks. By the time that's done, it's all done. Sprinkle with shredded cheese of your choice (I use mozzarella). Split and halve the baguette and fill each side with half the beef. YUM!

My stepbabies LOVE LOVE LOVE the breaded green beans, btw. :) They're YUMMY!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i loved their breakfast carmel rolls, but they dont carry them anymore :( oh and they used to have this dinasaour icecream cups, but they dont carry those anymore either. But i do love their icecream, most of it is delicous, and i do buytheir apple cinamon grench toast sticks, i love french toast sticks
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009