My son still sleeps in my room, what should I do about sex?

He is almost 1 and wakes up to every little noise. I have looked up and he is standing up in his crib watching! He stands there dancing, I guess that's what he thinks we are doing. To me that is weird and something that shouldn't be happening in front of him. 1bedroom apartment, so I don't have a choice right now. What should I do with him? (It is very uncomfortable to do it anywhere but in our bed)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes you do. Put him in the living room.

Answer by louise2 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You have lots of options, you go to a different room, living room, bathroom etc, or put him in the living room.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yeah, if you can't manage to do it anywhere else like on the couch or whatever, move him into the living room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yeah....when he falls asleep, you can put him on the couch for a bit! :)
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 6:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• At the age of 1 they are starting to mimic behavior and you are exposing him to something that he is way too young for. unles you want him to mimic this behavior at the next public settting then you gotta make a change. We would wait until my son was asleep and then be really quite (try to at least ;) and another thing, have you considered the floor, sometimes a sheet and some pillows is all you need!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Reason # 1 why I wanted a two bedroom apartment BEFORE my son was born...geez. You made the choice to have him before you could afford to give him his own room so I guess that's just how it will be. At least you won't be having a second child in a one bedroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You're gonna have to be creative. Get someone to watch him for an hour or two a week so the two of you can have your alone time. There's always the "quickie." Good luck working it out.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2009