Does anyone know of a good egg donation clinic?

I am thinking about donating my eggs. I don't want to go just anywhere. It needs to be a good place. Anyone with a good experience?

ny_mom

Asked by ny_mom at 6:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• I see from your profile that you are in NY. Do you have friends or family that you could stay with during a cycle in one of the major cities in NY? I've used NYU for fertility treatment, and their operation is top notch. I traveled from Albany by train to be there for early morning monitoring and procedures. You'd need to be available many mornings for monitoring and then egg retreival. So, you don't want it to be too far away. There's a good clinic in Syracuse that has a local branch near Albany. The local branch, I dealt with some of the staff from another local clinic. It sounds like they are really good, too. CNY Fertility Center (http://cnyfertility.com/donor-gametes/for-donors/).

halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009