What organs are behind my bellybutton?

I have been having really bad cramps in my belly button area for a few days, just wondering what is in there that could be hurting. No it isn't gas, I know what "just gas" feels like

If it was my apendix... wouldn't I be dead by now? It's been 4 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Behind your belly button is intestines so gas. Your other organs are higher or lower and sit off to the side
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It could be an inflamed bowel loop. I have IBS and I get those every now an then. It hurts!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Your appendix is on your right side just above your hip. I had mine out last year and if it were your appendix you would have had it removed by now or it would have burst. Mine started bothering me on a Tuesday, I went to the ER on Wednesday eve, and it was removed on Thursday morning.

It hurt so badly that I could not go down the stairs for the excruciating pain.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Right behind your bellybutton, I believe, is just intestines and stomach area. Everything else is lower, higher, or to the side. Your bellybutton is the diving point between upper and lower intestines.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• MY STOMACH, MY VAGINA
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009