when at what does your 6 month old eat during the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• and*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• my daughter is still breastfeeding, but around 2 o'clock, she will have a bowl of cereal and later around 9 she will have another bowl of cereal but less and sometime in between ther ei will let her have a teething bisquit. then i breastfeed her around that.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ill mix it up some times and give her fruit though instead of cereal or avocado.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My boys ate three meals a day and three snacks. They ate when we ate with snacks in between meals and one before bed.

Each meal was about two stage 2 jars of food with cereal mixed in and 8oz of formula in a sippy. Snacks were finger foods with about 6oz of juice/water mixed, except right before bed and that was 8-10oz formula.

We also started introducing finger and table foods at 6 months.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My daughter had four bottles a day plus fruit and cereal in the morning and fruit and vegetables in the evening. We had no teeth at six months, so she wouldn't eat much more.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 9:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My 5 month old eats what we eat...and i mean whatever we eat...he had tacos tonight (soft of course)...my first was the same way...but i started feeding my kids baby food around two weeks old...they were just never satisfied with the milk...i know the criticism will come but they are healthy so who cares...three meals a day and a few snacks in there...
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 10:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• micahbabymommy:
    do u give him formula?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes ma'am i do...
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 11:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• at 6 months I started my DS on Avocado (mashed up and diluted with breast milk) and he had that once a day, nursing on demand for the rest. I also started giving him a little water as well in a bottle to aide the stress on the kidneys that food gives. There is no reason to rush the food intake...better not to burden their organs and risk damage or illness later in life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009