has this ever happened to anyone *caution-boobies question*

my breast hurt so bad i dont want to wear a bra! they look swollen (my husband even commented on it). im not pregnant (at least i better not be lol), my son is almost 3, i still have 2 or 3 weeks before my period, and im on yaz birth control pills but i have been on them for a while and this is a new issue. has anyone ever done this before? any feedback would be appreciated. thanks :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• don't skip the bra! wear one that fits well and try warm compresses or a bath. and drink lots of water to help flush out excess fluid if that is the problem
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You can get pregnant on the pill.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 7:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i know but we also use condoms every time. :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• only had swollen boobs that you could SEE the difference when pregs.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• great...... lol. i had a period about 2 weeks ago but it was really light. but they are normally light anyway.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• this happened to me a couple months ago, mine were very swollen, they didnt hurt but I thought for sure I was pregnant but I wasnt, mine stayed like that for about 3 days then they went back to their itty bitty selves again :( lol I still dont know what caused it, but they were very noticably swollen
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Um, yeah I'd take a HPT in a couple weeks. My boobs were so swollen and felt like boulders about 2 wks before I found out I was pregnant. The only other time was when my milk came in after I delivered.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I can't explain the swelling, but I know when I get too much caffiene, I get really sore boobs. One month, they were so sore that I wanted to cry. Other than that, I second the suggestions of taking a test just to be sure.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My breasts become swollen and tender a week before the onset of my period, the sides of my breasts are especially sore.
    Try to wear a bra during the day and see if taking Midol will help. Your hormones are gearing up for your bodily change so everything is in hyper mode - that is why we PMS.
    If they don't get better within a couple weeks after your period then you may need a pregnancy test or to see your GYN.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2009