anyone wanna send a almost 2 yr a card for his bday ?

my sons birthday is sept 13th. money is really tight right now and my husband just left me. my son loves checking the mail with me and i thought it would be a great little gift for him to go to the mail box and get to open his own mail. he will be 2 on sept 13th. email me if you would like my address or leave a comment and ill get back to you asap

aidensmommy18_2

Asked by aidensmommy18_2 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would love to send your son a birthday card! PM me the address and info. and everything!!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 7:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• send me the info and me along with some of my friends will send him birthday wishes. We have all been in this situation before...
    nursenaenae

Answer by nursenaenae at 7:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• to the rude parents who have emailed me if you dont like my post than please dont respone to me. im only asking for help which i see many people do and its not like im asking for cash or anything so if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it at all.
    aidensmommy18_2

Answer by aidensmommy18_2 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• this is the sweetest thing! You are so thoughtful I wanna cry! send me your address in a message if you're comfortable with that. ps my hubbie's bday is sept 12. ha!
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 8:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'd love to send him a card! I could have my 3 y/o help make him one-she loves crafts! :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 10:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yeah, id love to!!! PM me with the address :)

what day is his birthday?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Awww. We'd love to send him a card too! Message me your address. My baby girl is going to be one tomorrow! :)
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 12:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• send me your addy plz ill send something thank you
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 12:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if you still want some cards let me know i would love to do it. my son turns 3 on the 9th and the rest of sept is full of friends and familys bdays lol...but i would love to send your little guy a card!!! let me know.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 2:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm going enclose an addressed, stamped envelope. My daughter is 2 as well, have him color a picutre or something to send back to her. I bet she'd love to open some mail too! :)
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009