Boobal fixation?

Hahahha ...............I know, I know boobal isn't a word. My daughter seems to be fascinated with my boobs. She is always pulling down my shirt or in the morning if she wakes up too early, I bring her in to my bed. I usually sleep without a shirt, so she is always trying to grab my boobs/nipples. I breastfed for only the first 3 months, so I highly doubt she remembers. Anyone else going through this? I don't want to tell her no, and make her think her body/future boobies are something to be ashamed of............I just redirect her. Anyone else?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG....I thought it was just a weird thing with my granddaughter! Everytime I hold her she pats my boobies like they were pillows and then lays her head on one. Granted, I got big'uns, but I think it is really weird! To top it off, she has given me the titty-twister on one of my nipples twice already! She is only 6 months old and has been bottle fed since she was 2 weeks old. What is this fascination she has with the boobies? And she only does it with me!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Hahaha... my daughter too!!! She's looking at my boobs, touching them and then she goes to daddy and looks for his boobs and is totally confused that daddy has no boobs!
    I think it's just normal...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Lol my daughter does it too. She's almost 8 months old. Sometimes when I carry her on my hip, she'll stick her arm straight down my shirt, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009