Inducing labor naturally?

I'm 38 weeks and I've been taking (at my doctors orders) 2 Evening primrose Oil tablets after every meal for the last 10 days, and yesterday started 3 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf tea/daily as of yesterday. (again at my doctor's say so.) I know walking and sex are supposed to help induce labor too. But in your personal experience (or a friends/relatives [lol]) do you know what else might help?

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 7:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• spicy food iate this korean food that I swear to god sent me into labor i have the recipe if you want it
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 7:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes please! My MIL is making me eggplant Parmesan tomorrow cuz she says a s a member of the nightshade family it'll help.
    ExenoRainbow

Answer by ExenoRainbow at 7:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• What's the hurry? Babies are supposed to stay in 40 weeks and it's best for their brain development.

There hasn't been scientific evidence that any of the do it your self methods of induction work. If they did then we wouldn't need to have to use the medical interventions, everyone would just drink the magic tea or whatever.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 7:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2009