My sons almost 2 and yet I still look like Im preg. with my c-section tummy.

Im active, i work, I play and yet cant loose the weight. I suffer from clinical depression and I am bi-polar. I take meds. and I stopped them to see it that was my problem with my weight but! I cant loose the weight. any real strain hurts. and I get deep pains in my side. I haven't gone back, but I plan on it in the next few mo. Please help me loose weight, its affecting my relationship with my husband. He wont touch me, look at me or tell me that Im pretty. I want him to want me and i know its all because of my c-section tummy.

rosiposi22

Asked by rosiposi22 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• You can't stop your meds! My son has bipolar disorder and is 6'2" and weighs 135 and is lookiing for ways to put on weight. His meds do not make him weigh too much!

Since you are having pain you need to see a health care provider. If you don't have insurance and if money is a problem you can go to Planned Parenthood or a clinic that charges on a sliding fee scale.

Ask the person you see about your bipolar meds about your weight issues. Don't ever stop taking your meds. It's better to be overweight than to be hospitalized, arrested, commit suicide, kill your child, or some of the other horrible things people with bipolar disorder do when they quit takiing their meds.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Im sure you love your husband very much, but he should be supporting you and helping you, not putting you down like that (not touching you, not looking at you).

Now, im not trying to scare you, but my mom went to the OB/GYN because of horrible periods and they could be months between. Turns out, she has a tumor (not cancerous) in her uterus that is the size about her being 5 months pregnant. She's had three c-sections out of 4 kids.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009