Have you ever just KNOWN you were pregnant.

So really for the last few days Ive been thinkin, Im pregnant....and my period isnt due to start til tomorrow! but i got a wild hair today and decided to take a test...and theres a POSITIVE...the freakin test didnt even take a whole minute to show the result. i nearly fainted. my son is only 8 months old..and now im in shock....im excited. but soooooo not ready for another one. i would be when he/she got here ithink. i dont know..i have amillion things running my mind......AAAHHHHH......
just had to tell some one, my family would FLIP out if i told them i was pregnant again...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!!!! I kind of knew before I took the test. But I waited about two days for the missed period just in case. Sometimes people just get that feeling and know it. My friend said she even knew I was before I took the test (and its not like we were trying or anything lol).
    Your family will be in shock but they will come to accept it. Stuff happens!
    Again congrats I hope the best for oyu and the baby!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• First of all...CONGRATS!!

When I got pregnant with my youngest, my twins were only 10 months old. I just knew I was pregnant way before I took the test, and way before i missed my period. I was moving from one state to another at the time and I was going to get rid of my maternity clothes, but just knew I couldnt! I was only about 3 weeks preggo at the time too.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I knew before I had my blood test done with my first child. I knew before the missed period. I knew as well with this one before the missed period and told my husband so. He was in denial until we went to the dr. and he saw the heartbeat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• congrats!! just breathe, you can tell your family when you're ready. til then, we're here!!
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 8:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Both times I knew before the test. The first reason was that my period was about a week late and my fingers were not swollen, my rings were not tight (this always happens when I'm getting PMS due to water retention and that happens about a week pre period for me.) the second was that I was unnaturally tired and distracted for "no reason". The second time, of course, I was even more sure, having gone through it before. Home tests confirmed both times. I've never felt so sure before or since on any incorrect suspicions.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009