Could I be preg if my period came on 9 days early and lasted 2 days and my breast are still very tender?

I had sex the entire time I was ovalating which was the 26 -30. I feel like I am just not sure took a dollar store test on the 11 but it was neg. then start bleeding on the 12.

LadyKee

Asked by LadyKee at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your period arrived, not pregnant. Sorry.

I'm going to sound like a broken record here because I always recommend this book...go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Tni Wechsler. It WORKS.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• When I was pregnant I had brownish discarge in stead of a period, I guess it would be called spotting. If you had a full blown, need to use a pad/tampon then I don't think so. If it was very light then maybe.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i had one period at the first of my pregantcy but i dint know i was pregnant at the time so might wanna go to your ob
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009