Tomorrow....Yay

OK so tomorrow at 9 am or around that i will welcome my new baby...Johnovan Orien Brown into the world....via c-section.....i cant wait....im so excited....and nervous.....but yeah....just looking for words of encouragment...thanksto all who answer....

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!! How exciting, I'm sure you're glad it's almost over with! I'm 36 weeks and miserable...lol Can't wait till I have my little man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• How do you know? You aren't having a planned C-section are you? Most planned C-sections aren't necessary.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Its me again!!! The one that alwas tells you i like the name. I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to hear all about him when you get rested up!!! I will stop what i am doing tommorow as close to 9am as i can and just say a prayer for you and Johnovan.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i have to have a c-section i hve placenta previa and i have to.....and the doc i have wont do a vbac and there arent any in my area that do....and im not really in the mood to you know have my uterus rupture and me die...i know the risks of a c-section, but considering i have asplit uterus and a c-section under my belt.....ill take my chances with a planned c-section than never seeing my children grow up...but thanks for the concern...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• congratulations!!!!!! i hope everything goes smoothly =D
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 8:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

Geeeshh lady! She knows because she is the one that's pregnant and been seeing her doctor! Not you!
    Mama of 2 hope all goes well for you! Congratulations and good luck!
    And by the way...I've had 3 C-sections! Myself and my kids are healthy as can be and had no problems!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009