Has anyone here tried those 'smoothe away' things?

you know, the smooth away things that supposedly remove unwanted hair on your legs or arms, or maybe that pesky mustache? lol I don't have a mustache, just sayin.. anyway does it work?

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yup. worthless. dont work. atleast they didnt for me.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 8:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ugh yes pleeaaassseee dont get its crap...u have too rub really hard to get a few hairs off.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• lol okay thanks!
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• waste of money and all your left with is a weird smell from it. like a burnt hair smell or something
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have it. I like it. It works for me. True i have to do it a bit harder than what they show on tv, but i like it. It makes my skin feel nice. Plus, its nice if I missed a spot while shaving, or if im going out and just need to touch up my legs.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I love it!! it works for me you have to read the instructions for it to work correctly though!!! EVERY person I have talked to that didn't like it didn't read the instructions!!!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 9:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I used it and have sensitive skin and you had to rub too hard to make a difference. My skin burned for days! Now I use the skin so soft hair removal cream from Avon. I sell tons of it and love it! www.youravon.com/dhullum if you'd like to check it out! FSANY is the free shipping code if you decide to give it a try :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No! i wasted so much time lol
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 1:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• didn't work for me or my daughter. I took it back to Walmart and got my money back.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009