are u still in love with your child's father and he's with another woman........ heartbroken?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• hugsI was for a long time but eventually accepted that my time with him was over and I got on with my life. It will get better with time, if you let it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You know I don't think I was in love with my daughters father. He got someone pregnant and that moment everything ended for us. Although I had a lot of problems with it. I believe it was just the jealousy that someone else was better for him than me. In all reality today I am happier without him. I have a great life without him. I found it really hard to be alone after so many years with someone. My situation might have been different. I just know that it does get easier and when you get out there and start enjoying life again the pain will ease up. Everything happens for a reason and you have to accept that he has moved on. If you love him and he is happy then you will accept this. Good luck to you. And remember it does get better.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ughhhh im in the same situation,and yes im very much in love.everyone says with time with time this to shall pass.I guess with time we both shall see.Hugs momma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• im in ur shoes.. although i dont know for sure if he kept his relationship w/ her after i left.. but as of now, its been almost two months since we last saw and spoke to each other. he doesnt answer my phone calls, my emails nor my text messages to him.. i never hear from him at all.. he doesnt make any efforts to ask or see how our son is doing.. and what really worries me is the time will come when he will want to visit our son and it hurts just thinkin that my son will be his dad with another woman that is not his mom..
    the thought of him being with another woman breaks my heart. especially if im still so in love with him. so i know how u feel...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I can't stand my sons father and haven't thought about him in 13 years. He can fall off the face of the Earth for all I care. He is a loser and idiot, I am so glad that he stayed out of my sons life.

I am in love with my ex boyfriend and he is with someone else, I always will be. He is the love of my life, he has my heart. I also don't think we are done, there is still time for us in the future.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• This sounds like my psyco ex sister in law. God that girl is crazy. She stalks her baby daddy who has moved on with a really great girl. She actually keyed his car a couple nights ago!!!!! She is clearly not over him. Jealousy is a sad thing.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i say you move on... because he has!!! maybe you even like him more because he's taken, happy ,ect.... you should do the same enless you wanna be down and always feeling bad....
    if he dont want to be with you just accept the fact he found someone better for him, and you should do the same.

mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 2:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009