I need some love

I think my marriage is falling apart and i don't know what to do. HELP!

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You absolutely should not be pushed aside because of his mother! YOU are the woman he married. The woman he loves. The most important thing to him.(or you should be) You are the woman he'll be spending the rest of his life with not mommy therefore you should be his main concern. Making sure that you are happy and taken care of should be his number one priority in life. When he said those vows he cut all ties and responsibilities to mommy and daddy. His role and responsibilities now are to provide for, take care of and protect you and any children you may have together. You need make this clear to him and if that doesn't work tell "mommy dearest" to butt the hell out. I'm having the same problem right now and have chewed his mother out many times and refuse to let her have contact with me or my son.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• what is going on? have you talked to him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I told him I needed him home to help me and he decided to go with his two faced mother that he was just talking shit about and told me i was wrong for making him choose. I have been there for him through everything his mom has put him through and i get pushed aside. AGAIN!
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You will never win in a head to head contest for the affections of a man who is loyal to his mama. What you can do is pack up and go with him every time he goes to see her or takes her someplace or goes over to her house to fix something that is broken. He is your husband and you should just go with him. If she sees she is not taking him away from you and having him all to herself, it will become less gratifying to have him come over and she may stop asking so much. You don't be ugly about it. When he says he has to go to mom's, you just say good, I will go with you and then you go.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Honestly the moms always come first. I would just ignore this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• NO matter how much of a beotch his mother is, or how badly he talks about her, she will always come first! It sucks sometimes. But its something we all have to deal with :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009