Moving with a new baby??

I am going to be moving from north carolina towisconsin in two weeks. I just had a baby at the end of july. She'll be five weeks old by the time we move and we'll be flying on a non stop flight. Have any of you ever been in this situation. Any advice anyone has would be more than appreciated

Kenziesmommie00

Asked by Kenziesmommie00 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Travel

• I'm sure a 5 week old will do fine on the plane.. my sons first plane ride was when he was 2 and we a had a couple lay overs.. it was a little difficult.. getting from one terminal to the other.. running while pushing him in stroller while carrying everything.. not to mention my husband wasn't with us... but with a 5 week old.. the baby will probably sleep the entire time.. good luck..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We moved across the country when we had a toddler and a baby. Getting there was the easy part! I just nursed the baby on the way up on the plane and he slept through the whole flight. We flew at night, so both kids were asleep. It was unpacking and organizing with two kids that was the real hassle! Good luck with your move. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009