Can I "feel" pregnant this early?

Me and my SO just started ttc. My last period was Aug 6th, so I calculated my ovulation and it is from the 16th -21st. I woke up last night at 4:30am with heart burn, I have had heart burn all day also. All today i have felt sick to my stomach but am hungry an hour after i eat. I also have been going to the rest room alot today.
Could i "feel" pregnant this early?

EmilyAnn1012

Asked by EmilyAnn1012 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• anything is possible, or it could be that you want to have a baby so bad that your mind is tricking you in thinking your pregnant, and making you feel pregnancy symptoms, anyway i hope you are pregnant, babies are such a blessing, GL
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• pregnancy is easier to feel early if youve had a child before bc you are just better able to recognize how your body instantly changes to begin growing life inside of you. But itd be hard to be sure if thats what it was if you hae never been pregnant, or normally have problems with your cycle. You should go with your gut instinct on this one. Listen to yourself closely. Babies are amazing in every way, so goodluck and keep us posted =) And if your not, theres always next month!! =)
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 3:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes You Can some people know right after it happens you could be one of those people.
    lilltemama831

Answer by lilltemama831 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I knew i was pregnant before i missed a period i couldn't stay full i would eat a big meal and get full and then i swear 20-30min later my stomach has that empty feeling right before it starts growling, and i'm 7weeks pregnant, so it is very possible
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009