Serious question about Jury Duty

What if you are asked to serve on a jury and you tend to zone out for boring stuff and you zone out when some crucial evidence is presented?

Sorry about the category, wasn't sure if it really belonged somewhere else or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try not to zone out?

Seriously, during jury duty you need to stay focused. Otherwise you aren't much help
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Take notes on the notebooks they give you. When you are questioned, tell them that you have issues staying focused for long periods of time, it MAY get you out of serving on a trial. Otherwise, learn to pay attention.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If you were the person on trial, would you feel comfortable leaving decisions about your life in the hands of someone who "zoned out" during the trial? Wouldn't you want every member of the jury to do their best ?
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My husband was supposed to do jury duty today, but lucked out 'cause they didn't need him. Yeah!

I don't think I would be a very good person for jury duty 'cause I'd probably zone out alot too. I'd have to really work at paying attention by taking notes.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I haven't been selected for a jury. I'm just afraid that that's what'll happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009