dizziness, headaches, tiredness, and smelling ammonia...

I tend to ask a lot of health questions lol. Anyways I have had a cold since sunday and its going away but I some things seem to not be going away... like dizziness seems to increase, headaches, tiredness, I smell ammonia sometimes and no one else seems to smell it, I have been really hungry too... but I get full fast and then hungry really quickly afterwards... like REALLY hungry. This is just really weird for me, except the dizziness I have been dizzy on and off my entire life, but its been getting worse lately. I have to wait a few more weeks to see a dcotor... no health insurance :(

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• aniexty, stress, kidney failure kidneys not working properly and posioing can all be causes of this i looked it up and some people take asprin to help inprove the symtons. Ask your doctor for a prescription for Cipro. It is a good antibiotic for ammonia splitters. Also could be enviromental poultion you should def just go to the E.R. it could be very serious go to a free charlity hospital
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• also found out that it could be a abcessed tooth . or a Candida yeast infection you should really just google ur sysmtons i am finding all kinds of things it can be.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hmm its probably from my tooth... my cap fell out yesterday but I have been smelling ammonia on and off for a few weeks. I have looked up these symptoms on webmd... I didn't really see any of that though :( hmmmm
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Maybe your cap had been coming loose for awhile. I know they sanitize the tooth before applying the cap. That could be what is causing it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2010