my husband left me and my 2 kids,im a sahm but now im looking for work

he doesnt luv me anymore he always says it to me,Im having a hard time moving on and dealing with this i still live in the house where we both created our memories should i move????this is killing me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Uhm... YES you should move, or have HIM move out.
    You two should come to that decision if you're both on the lease or whatnot.
    Are you two just.. going to be separated, but live together as roomies? That's not very healthy - especially for you to move on. :/
    I'm sorry that this happened, and I hope everything resolves itself. *hugs*
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Doesn't sound like you have the means to move. IMO, you need to pick yourself up and get on with things for your kids. Why pine after someone when they don't want to be with you?! First, find childcare, then a job.

One day at a time and I promise you it will get better. I've been there, you can do it!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If he's not living there then I say stay. It's the only home your kids know, I know they're young and will bounce back. But, you could always make new memories.
    I'm terribly sorry this happened to you, but big props for going back to work and doing what you have to do.
    ravensgirl83

Answer by ravensgirl83 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through all this. I know it sucks but be strong momma especially for your kids. You deserve better.
    lilminnie

Answer by lilminnie at 10:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009